Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stick a fork in me.

At some point tonight I had decided to walk. This has all gone too far. I had been comfortable in my distanced, liberal theologies. They formed a world view that made me a fringe player, in a good way. Enough church. Enough questioning. I'm done.

Then I remembered. I have plans for coffee with Kristen on Saturday morning. And "10.31" plans with some cool people from my Life Group. And I still have to go to the church again anyway to pick up some stuff from the Designed for Life Conference. I'm still in the middle of a discussion on various topics with the guy who leads my Life Group. I really like Mona and Steve, I'd certainly miss seeing them every week. I live for Wednesday nights--I listen to the 10.14 sermon every other day. Who am I kidding?

I'm not done.

Clever one, God. Well-played.

No comments:

Post a Comment