Monday, October 19, 2009

Stay tuned.

Holy. Mother. Trucker.

Tonight was my third Life Group. I knew this was a bad idea. Historically, I've known that spending time with most other Christians doesn't bode well for my ability to believe in Christ. I always end up discouraged, rather than encouraged. And it's not even because they don't uphold my ideas. I can handle disagreement. It's the way in which it's done. The insanity. The blind faith. The repetition of things I've heard from almost every other Christian I have ever known. I miss the study at North Point. I had it so good for eight months. Those people disagreed with me, too. But there was something special--I think it was openness. Trust that Truth would have its way.

At any rate, I am exhausted.

I am on an indefinite hiatus from the church, and possibly Christianity. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment