Monday, July 5, 2010

twi-l-a. not paris.

My first ILA, in tweets:

1:41pm -- My Mom agreed that Lindell is like, the best preacher ever, so we didn't have to fist fight. Now on to ILA.

1:57pm -- Holy Mother. 65 backed up allllll the way past the exit at Division. Is this for ILA?

2:26pm -- Um. Could that JRLC spot be any more awesome?

2:55pm -- My Mom just bought a James River Women tee. What is happening?

3:06pm -- This place is awesome. I wanna live here.

3:23pm -- My Mom, excitedly: "I'll wear my teeshirt to the conference in October!" Cute!

6:31pm -- The dogs are fed and happy. The humans too. Now for round two of ILA!

7:10pm -- Note to self: If you want to hang in the evangelical world, you'll have to deal with this kind of odd politicking. Keep your eyes on Christ.

7:21pm -- That LED screen is ridic cool. Parents are getting snow cones. This is sealing my inability to leave James River.

7:31pm -- There's a ton going on, but it's still a field, and I'm still praying. For awe of God in every heart. And no rain!

7:34pm -- Go @trevor_birch!!! Rocking it on stage!

7:41pm -- How incredibly beautiful this must be to Him. So grateful to a church who pursues God, and a God who pursues me.

8:08pm -- Love the stinking proposal story! Eeeeeeee!

9:22pm -- That military tribute was awesome!

9:25pm -- Um. My church does things WELL.

9:30pm -- Amazing to me how we're not in a James River building right now, but we are in the James River church.

9:42pm -- As fantastic as these fireworks are, they are my first with Christ as savior and that makes them so much the sweeter.

9:56pm -- Dude, they're like the Christian Black-eyed Peas. Undoubtedly an answer to Jon Acuff's prayers.

10:02pm -- Imma drop some smarties and bust it.

10:49pm -- Just lived the fun I never had in the church. Dragged friend all the way to the front and broke it down!

10:50pm -- Also, I should be as free on Sunday mornings as I am at the Group 1 Crew mosh.

10:56pm -- Cannot find the car. I think funny. My Mom does. not.

11:12pm -- Completely exhausted. Happy. Thus my Twitter documentation of my first ever ILA is officially done!

11:50pm -- Okay, final ILA tweet: Let's get up and do it all again tomorrow!

Next up:

1. Throwing my arms in the air like I just don't care, and other thoughts on (my) Pentecostal identity.
2. The church through new eyes: Take-your-parents-to-church Day.
3. Free, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment