Monday, March 29, 2010

best of march.

I follow a brick-ton of evangelical tweeters. These are my favorite posts from the last few weeks:


-If you say, "My bad habit only hurts myself," you are saying, "the people God created me to serve don't matter." (via @JohnPiper)

-You need Jesus because u must live tomorrow,not only that u might die tonight. Fear evangelism lasts as long as fear does (via @RickWarren)

-Creating multisites are NOT an alternative to planting churches, but a alternative to larger expensive buildings. DO BOTH (via Rick Warren)

-Easy Error:presuming the Bible teaches only what our tradition says it means,fits our system,or personally want it to mean (via Rick Warren)

-Bumper sticker. “Born okay the first time.” O for the day when every people on the planet knows enough to rebel like this. (via John Piper)

-One of the big lies of our culture is that sex is only physical & has no spiritual, emotional & relational consequences. (via Rick Warren)

-I've been regretting the years I spent in cynicism. I think I can trace it to insecurity. Grateful to have Gods grace. (via Don Miller)

Bonus Round.

No comments:

Post a Comment