Monday, February 22, 2010

what the what?!? week.

In homage to this complete genius, who recently dedicated an entire month of blog entries to his various doubts, I'm hosting my own sort of exploration. I'm less eloquently christening it "What the what?!?" Week. Firstly, because Tina Fey is brilliant, and 30 Rock deserves my flattery, and secondly, because the things I'll be writing about are parts and practices of the church that always have me asking, "What the what?!?!"

I write most often as a method of working through. And now, I have a lot to work through. Some of it will be in line with conservative evangelicalism. Most of it won't be.

Please, hang with me. Pray for me. Guide me. Your knowledge and wisdom does little good if not shared.

Tomorrow kicks us off.

No comments:

Post a Comment