Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank You.

I have three minutes before my family comes in to whisk me away to the crazy.

No time for eloquence. Just straight up thanks.

I am so thankful for each person who has taken the time to read this blog, and, known to me or not, travel a small part of my journey with me. I'm so thankful for the people who've written me, emailed me, or commented on these pages, willing to share your wisdom, and love, and joy. I'm beyond thankful.

I think a lot of people think of blogs as these launching pads to big things--to book deals, and writing jobs, and snapshots with Jon Acuff.

This blog never really had that intent. And it still doesn't. Because the people who've read it have launched me to so much more--to friendships, and to hope, and above all, to Christ.

I'm so so thankful.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment